Aloe Tattoo Lofty Bloom 100ml
When performing a tattoo, it is paramount to control the inflammatory and oxidative processes that occur in the skin in order to accelerate the healing and minimize scarring in the tattooed area. To achieve this, Lofty bloom balm by Aloetattoo contains natural ingredients that combine anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Natural tocopherols (natural vitamin E): obtained from vegetable oils. Contain gamma-tocopherol, an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Natural tocopherols have antioxidant properties that are strengthened by the synergistic activity of other naturally occurring antioxidants such as those found in extracts of rosemary leaves and calendula flowers.
- Extract of rosemary: contains carnosol and carnosic acid, potent antioxidants.
- Extract of calendula: contains carotenoids (pigments with healing and anti-inflammatory properties). A natural moisturiser that nourishes the skin. Prevents irritation and itching by increasing cell proliferation.
- Shea butter: contains vitamin F and it is rich in linoleic acid, ideal for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Moringa butter: a natural moisturiser, increases skin hydration. Ideal for healing and soothing tattooed skin.
- Jojoba esters: a natural emollient. Its structure is very similar to that of the human sebum. There is no other substance with such affinity with human skin. Reduces redness.
- Coconut oil: moisturises and reduces itching and inflammation of the skin.
- Soybean Oil: has antioxidant, soothing, and moisturising properties.
- A blend of natural plant extracts to add fragrance and reduce bleeding.